CFIP Privilege Card
What is CFIP Privilege Card?
CFIP Privilege card is one of the services given by the Chamber to it’s member.
This privilege card entitles the bearer to enjoy certain discount given by our Supplier-Partners.
Who can avail of the Privilege Card?
Only members of the Chamber in good standing can avail of the Privilege Card. This will be given to the member as soon as the Chamber received it’s payment for membership fee.
How can the member use the Privilege Card?
1. You have to show to our Supplier-Partner the card before they make any
2. Supplier-Partner will take note of the Company Name and Card No. and amount
3. The Card holder can now make his/her purchases and enjoy the discount given
by the Supplier-Partner.
Green Design Program Training Activity
Activity: Orientation on Environment Laws and Regulation, Environmental Impact Assessment, Toxic and Hazardous Waste Management, Air Quality Management, Solid Waste Management, Water Quality Management
- Learning Objective: At the end of the seminar, participants will gain knowledge on government and other legal requirements necessary in the design and manufacture of green furniture.
- Target Participants: Owners, Designers, Production and Technical Heads.
- Date/Venue: 31 June 2011/PDDCP
Activity: Training on ISO 14001, 14021 series and 18001
- Learning Objective: At the end of the training, participants will obtain knowledge on how to conduct Life Cycle Assessment, determine aspects and impacts as well as know the labeling standards.
- Target Participants: Owners, Production and Technical Heads.
- Date/Venue: 28 July 2011/PDDCP
Activity: Green and Sustainable Materials
- Learning Objective: At the end of the seminar, participants will gain knowledge on possible green materials that they can use in making green furniture.
- Target Participants: Owners, Designers, Production and Technical Heads, Suppliers of the Furniture Industry.
- Date/Venue: 25 August 2011/PDDCP
Note: Schedule is subject to change.
EVENTS - MOA signing between CFIP and PITC
- PITC President Ms. Lourdes T. Baua (left) and CFIP President Ms. Josefina "Joy” Chua-Cancio (right) seals the Memorandum of Agreement on Common Bonded Warehouse project
- Last December 22, 2010, Philippine International Trading Center (PITC) and Chamber of Furniture Industries of the Philippines (CFIP) officially signed a Memorandum of Agreement on the Common Bonded Warehouse (CBW) Project at the NDC Building, PITC.
- CBW is a common warehouse, certified by the government and guaranteed by a bonding agency, where taxable and dutiable goods may be stored, with payment of the tax or duty deferred until the goods are removed.
- CBW, in coordination with the PITC, is one of the latest services offered by CFIP to the furniture and furnishings industry.
03/Aug/2012Once again, CFIP is holding a One Day field trip for Interior Design students from U.P. Diliman QC on Monday 6 August 2012, at its four member-companies. The visit will provide these design students with the opportunity to observe and to listen firsthand about the company’s experiences in managing product design development and the corresponding production processes, marketing programs, research and development activities as well as understand how vital these systems are increasing company’s competitiveness. The educational field trip is part of CFIPs continuing program “Industry Information Campaign and Product Development” for design students implemented in 2008. The purpose of this project is to give design students and young designers insight into the current trends in the furniture industry and careers in Philippine furniture design. This Field Trip, which will be held from 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m., will also include a number of CFIP member representatives. more